For Women Only: An Ordinary Woman's Diet, Fitness, Weight and Beauty Log and Diary

I want to glorify Christ in my body, and I am learning how to do that. My name means "womanly," but what does that mean? When I became a new wife and Christian, I went on a mission to understand Biblical womanhood, focusing on her from the inside. In more recent years, as my body succumbed to the pull of glutony, gravity and aging, I am focusing as well on my physical appearance. I am learning how God would have me live as a beautiful woman (and aren't we all?) in this world for His glory.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

update

I went to LA Weightloss two days ago and was 157 and something ounces, and that was okay. This morning on my scale I am 153, and that is really great. I haven't actually been as hungry and it is totally weird. My stomach has been tight and upset as my adreniline has been running all the time with this new exciting job. It has been hard to sleep. Last night I slept 5 straight hours and I suppose that is fair. Haven't exercised - been really busy. I have been reading the Bible - the best food. I still have gotten my nails done weekly. Got new clothes. Wearing higher heels, even though I am kind of tall, but now I like being taller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home