For Women Only: An Ordinary Woman's Diet, Fitness, Weight and Beauty Log and Diary

I want to glorify Christ in my body, and I am learning how to do that. My name means "womanly," but what does that mean? When I became a new wife and Christian, I went on a mission to understand Biblical womanhood, focusing on her from the inside. In more recent years, as my body succumbed to the pull of glutony, gravity and aging, I am focusing as well on my physical appearance. I am learning how God would have me live as a beautiful woman (and aren't we all?) in this world for His glory.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

up and down and what is new?

I got down to 152 my scale and that was good. I got down because I had been so tensed-up that it was hard to eat. Now I am on the upswing. I am thinking that exercise may actually be a good idea. It has been so long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home