For Women Only: An Ordinary Woman's Diet, Fitness, Weight and Beauty Log and Diary

I want to glorify Christ in my body, and I am learning how to do that. My name means "womanly," but what does that mean? When I became a new wife and Christian, I went on a mission to understand Biblical womanhood, focusing on her from the inside. In more recent years, as my body succumbed to the pull of glutony, gravity and aging, I am focusing as well on my physical appearance. I am learning how God would have me live as a beautiful woman (and aren't we all?) in this world for His glory.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Why write? I've been on vacation about 10 days now. This morning I ate the (free)Belguim waffle and a half of grapefruit with sugar free syrup. Yesterday I ate at Ben and Jerry's and went to a Chocolate Festival and the day before I went to a Ben and Jerry Factory Tour. No Scale? No Weight gain! Really, I do intend to come back to earth soon. As far as exercising, I haven't figured out my thoughts on that one yet. With my new job and position and other stuff I am doing (schooling) and still being an actual mother and wife, I don't want to be hassled with the thought of needing to exercise. I figure I'll com back to it later when my time is more available. But I want to keep my weight of between 152 adn 155 my scale, whether or not I exercise. Lord, please help me not overeat today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home