For Women Only: An Ordinary Woman's Diet, Fitness, Weight and Beauty Log and Diary

I want to glorify Christ in my body, and I am learning how to do that. My name means "womanly," but what does that mean? When I became a new wife and Christian, I went on a mission to understand Biblical womanhood, focusing on her from the inside. In more recent years, as my body succumbed to the pull of glutony, gravity and aging, I am focusing as well on my physical appearance. I am learning how God would have me live as a beautiful woman (and aren't we all?) in this world for His glory.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Getting Worried

Did pretty good for three weeks. Went on the scale and saw 155-156. Got overconfident and downhill since. Had a fantastic back massage today. Have some nice looking clothes that are fun to wear. Am on a break, staying at a fancy hotel for a conference. Haven't exercised in months. Been working like a dog. Someday I will travel on a cruise around the world and relax. Exercise and a wonderful lifestyle has time for me in the future. My career and the wonderful "breaks" I have now in that regard are for NOW. Consume the moment. God is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home