For Women Only: An Ordinary Woman's Diet, Fitness, Weight and Beauty Log and Diary

I want to glorify Christ in my body, and I am learning how to do that. My name means "womanly," but what does that mean? When I became a new wife and Christian, I went on a mission to understand Biblical womanhood, focusing on her from the inside. In more recent years, as my body succumbed to the pull of glutony, gravity and aging, I am focusing as well on my physical appearance. I am learning how God would have me live as a beautiful woman (and aren't we all?) in this world for His glory.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

back to the grind stone?

I got around to going to LA Weightloss. There were a few changes there. First of all the place has changed its name to Pure Weightloss. I liked the other name better. The last time I took a break from LA Weightloss and went back the change was an entirely new staff. Well today there was the same staff, except for the fact that there was only one employee there and I didn't have to wait to be seen. Maybe business is hurting. The employee I recognized before. She was a little grumpy.

My weight was 163.6. I didn't really care and was glad to be back and that it wasn't worse. I found something that reminded me that it has been three years since I got to a weight of about 160. Therefore I have kept off the about 70 pounds for 3 years and I was and am really excited about that. It was fun getting to 145 and I still am benefiting from that exercise and muslcle strength that is not entirely gone, despite my non exercise in several months.

I want to get back on the plan soon and get down to my new goal of between 155 and 160 on their scale. That is a reasonable weight to maintain during this busy time in my life. Eventually I want to get back to the other time of exercise and fitness, if for nothing else to keep myself from falling apart in my old age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home