For Women Only: An Ordinary Woman's Diet, Fitness, Weight and Beauty Log and Diary

I want to glorify Christ in my body, and I am learning how to do that. My name means "womanly," but what does that mean? When I became a new wife and Christian, I went on a mission to understand Biblical womanhood, focusing on her from the inside. In more recent years, as my body succumbed to the pull of glutony, gravity and aging, I am focusing as well on my physical appearance. I am learning how God would have me live as a beautiful woman (and aren't we all?) in this world for His glory.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I think I am about 169 pounds and I hope to lose a couple of pounds this week. I don't exercise and other people may think that I am a workaholic. One day I will have time again to exercise. By God's grace I am not 220 pounds like I was. I am not 143 like I became at one time. Either way, I have the Lord and may the Lord help me to be 165 and with that I will be satisfied for now for this time in my life. It's easier to by suits and clothes anyway. God's grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home