For Women Only: An Ordinary Woman's Diet, Fitness, Weight and Beauty Log and Diary

I want to glorify Christ in my body, and I am learning how to do that. My name means "womanly," but what does that mean? When I became a new wife and Christian, I went on a mission to understand Biblical womanhood, focusing on her from the inside. In more recent years, as my body succumbed to the pull of glutony, gravity and aging, I am focusing as well on my physical appearance. I am learning how God would have me live as a beautiful woman (and aren't we all?) in this world for His glory.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Plan, new day! Getting back to Basics - with pleasure!

Andrea’s Diet and Exercise plan (tentative, of course – Lord willing, that is):

1. To ease in until full force by Jan 1, 2009:
2. Exercise Saturday AM at club – eventually get back into the bike class and/or eventually ride the bike to and from the club (2 hours)
3. Exercise Monday AM at club – eventually get back into the bike class and/or eventually ride the bike to and from the club (2 hours)
4. Exercise on Wednesday, Friday by walking approximately 5 miles all together with the coordination of the public transportation things (1.3 hour each day - except in rain = total 2.5 hours per week walking) - (Tues at work need car and Thursday’s go to CCC Med Center for the lunch event with peers).
5. Total exercise = 6.5 hours subtracting “grace” = 5 hours per week. Beauty!

Andrea’s Beauty Plan:
1. Dermatology office monthly
2. Massage twice monthly
3. Hair monthly
4. Nails weekly at least
Have a 1, 2 or 3 each Monday
Andrea’s Diet Plan:
To be determined

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home